Super Dehy in NWFP Pakistan (.05#/MM Water)
Click to bring up Link
TEG Gas Dehydration Units
STL Process Design TEG Gas Dehydration Units are a blend of rugged oilfield type construction and separation / dehydration efficiency.
The integral separator design employs centrifugal force in the primary removal of oil/condensate and water from natural gas, then uses Stokes type gravity settling for secondary separation and finally utilizes a mesh pad or vane type mist extractor for tertiary liquid droplet removal. Third phase construction adds Stokes type gravity settling capabilities to the liquid collection section of the separator enabling efficient separation of oil/condensate and water to occur.
The glycol gas dehydrator design employs a contactor with structured packing (or bubble cap trays) to provide intimate contact between the moisture laden natural gas and the dry glycol desiccant. A high efficiency mist extractor is installed at the top of the contactor to limit mechanical glycol losses to less than 0.1 pounds TEG per MMSCF of gas treated.
The glycol regenerator consists of a reboiler, still column, stripping column and surge tank and is equipped with a natural gas fueled flame arrested burner.
The glycol pump is typically a glycol-gas powered unit that utilizes energy from the high pressure rich glycol along with a small amount of high pressure gas to circulate the lean glycol.
All STL Process TEG Gas Dehydration Units are constructed according to the API 12GDU Specification for Glycol-Type Gas Dehydration Units, GPSA Section 20, and other applicable Industry Codes and Standards unless stipulated otherwise.
|Standard Dehydration Package Line-up|
|16” OD||150,000 BTU/hr||40 US Gallon/hr|
|20” OD||175,000 BTU/hr||90 US Gallon/hr|
|24” OD||250,000 BTU/hr||90 US Gallon/hr|
|30” OD||375,000 BTU/hr||210 US Gallon/hr|
|36” OD||500,000 BTU/hr||450 US Gallon/hr|
- 3-Phase Glycol Flash Separator for reduced TEG losses.
- 2-Phase Fuel Gas Scrubber.
- 3rd Phase Controls on TEG Contactor.
- Carbon Filtration.
- Standby and electric pump(s).
- Standard Design: 4#/MMSCF water content in outlet gas with lean TEG purity of 99.9%.
- Azeo Stripping high dewpoint depression units (w/ water content in outlet gas as low 0.10#/MMSCF and TEG purities in excess of 99.99%).
- Azeo Finger TEG regeneration process for increased TEG purity with no stripping gas, decreased emissions, and lower TEG losses (w/ water content in outlet gas as low 2#/MMSCF and TEG purities in excess of 99.7%).
- Azeo Octane TEG regeneration process for increased TEG purity with no stripping gas, decreased emissions, and lower TEG losses (w/ water content in outlet gas as low 0.05#/MMSCF and TEG purities in excess of 99.999%). .
TEG Dehydration Package Inquiry Information Form:
- Customer Data:
Attn: Ph / Email:
- Process Data:
- Gas Volume:
- MMscfd Specific Gravity: (Air = 1.0)
- Gas Conditioning:
- Water Content / Inlet Gas: # / MMscf (If Unknown, Assumed Saturated)
- Water Content / Outlet Gas: # / MMscf
- Operating Temperature (ºF): Maximum Minimum
- Operating Pressure (PSIG): Maximum Minimum
- H2S Content: Mole % CO2 Content: Mole %
- Mechanical Data:
- Design Pressure: PSIG @ / ºF + “ Corrosion Allowance
- NACE Requirements (Specify):
- Stress Relieving (Specify):
- Package Data:
- Flash Tank: Yes No
- Carbon Filter: Yes No
- Fuel Gas Scrubber: Yes No
- Contactor 3rd Phase: Yes No
- Standby Pump: Yes No Pump Type:
- Gas Metering: Yes No Fitting Type:
- Recorder: Yes No Recorder Type:
- Condensate Metering: Yes No Meter Type:
- Water Metering: Yes No Meter Type:
- Utilities Available: Phase Hz Volts
- Instrumentation: Pneumatic Electronic
- Building: Shed Type Gable Type Container Housed