Inlet Slug Separator in Northern Alberta, Canada
STL Brochure – Separators 2018
Double click to bring up Link
Oil and Gas Separators
STL Process Design Oil and Gas Separators are a blend of rugged oilfield type construction and separation efficiency.
The separator design employs centrifugal force in the primary removal of oil/condensate and water from natural gas, then uses Stokes type gravity settling for secondary separation and utilizes a mesh pad or vane type mist extractor for tertiary liquid droplet removal. Third phase construction adds Stokes type gravity settling capabilities to the liquid collection section of the separator enabling efficient separation of oil/condensate and water to occur.
STL Process Design Oil and Gas Separators are constructed according to the API 12J Specification for Oil and Gas Separators, GPSA Section 7, and applicable Industry Codes and Standards.
- Vertical 2-Phase or 3-Phase
- Horizontal 2-Phase or 3-Phase
- Gas Flow Rates to 300 MMscf/d
- Design Pressures to 2220 PSIG.
- High Efficiency Sine Mist Extractors
- Vane Pack (Chevron) Mist Extractors
- “MisterMesh” Mist Extractors for Higher Capacity & Improved Separation
- Liquid Coalescing Pads
- Displacer Baffle Gas Risers
- Liquid Boots (Horizontal Vessels)
- Internal Condensate Buckets (Horizontal Vessels)
- Standard Design: 10 Micron Nominal Liquid Droplet Removal at 99% Removal Efficiency.
- Enhanced Design: as low as 1 Micron Absolute Liquid Droplet Removal at Efficiency Rates as high as 99.99%.
- Guaranteed Condensate Specification w/ addition of Displacer Baffle Gas Riser.
- Guaranteed Effluent Water Specification w/ addition of Liquid Coalescing Pads.
STL Process Design verifies all process and mechanical variables on a point by point basis to ensure that package performance meets customer site requirements.
Separator Inquiry Information Form:
- Name: Date:
- Attn: Ph / Email:
- Process Data:
- Gas Volume
- MMscfd Specific Gravity: (Air = 1.0)
- Liquid Volumes
- Condensate: Barrels/Day Specific Gravity: (Water = 1.0)
- Water: Barrels/Day Specific Gravity: (Water = 1.0)
- Slug: Barrels/Day
- Operating Temperature (ºF): Maximum Minimum
- Operating Pressure (PSIG): Maximum Minimum
- H2S Content: Mole % CO2 Content: Mole % Mechanical Data:
- Type: Horizontal Vertical
- 2-Phase 3-Phase
- Design Pressure: PSIG @ / ºF + “ Corrosion Allowance
- Type Mist Extractor (Specify):
- Liquid Retention Time: Minutes (Condensate) Minutes (Water)
- NACE Requirements (Specify):
- Stress Relieving (Specify):
- Package Data:
- Gas Metering: Yes No Fitting Type:
- Recorder: Yes No Recorder Type:
- Condensate Metering: Yes No Meter Type:
- Water Metering: Yes No Meter Type:
- Utilities Available: Phase Hz Volts
- Instrumentation: Pneumatic Electronic
- Building: Shed Type Gable Type Container Housing